Wednesday, March 28, 2012

installation requirements

What are the installation requirements for Atlas? I've got VS.NET 2005 Beta 2 (8.0.50110.28), but I get a FileNotFoundException when I try to run the install. I looked around on the web and in forums, but I couldn't find anyone else with a similar issue. Any ideas?Do you have a "Visual Studio 2005" directory under your My Documents folder? It should have a structure like this:
Visual Studio 2005
+ Code Snippets
+ Projects
+ Settings
+ Templates
+ Visualizers
Thanks,
I had a variation of the folder structure you mentioned... I had ItemTemplates and ProjectTemplates folders instead of a single Templates folder. (This was the default installation.) I added the Templates folder and tried running the Atlas installation again but got the same message -- FileNotFoundException. Is there an additional set of folders under the Templates directory that the install is looking for? Or a specific file in there?

No comments:

Post a Comment