Monday, March 26, 2012

Intellisense in AJAX RC1

I've had this problem is I moved to AJAX Beta 1 but my intellisense is broke and it's driving me crazy. When is this supposed to be fixed?

Hi,

there's an intellisense tip inthis blog entry by Scott Guthrie.


VS2005 SP1 fixes this problem.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/support/vs2005sp1/default.aspx


Hello autoflyer,

autoflyer:

VS2005 SP1 fixes this problem.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/support/vs2005sp1/default.aspx

is this Problem fixed in youre installation?

I've installed both vs2005sp1 and AJAX RC1 but the intellisense works only with the opened masterpage or change the tagprefix away from "asp". I also cleaned up my [ReflectedSchemas] folder like Scott says inthis Blog.


Hi,

I use VS2005 Pro and the intellisense problem I experienced with AJAX tags in content pages is indeed fixed with SP1 for me. I have applied SP1 to 2 machines at work both of which no longer exhibit the intellisense problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment