Monday, March 26, 2012

Intellisense not updating UpdatePanel changes until...

I've just started using ASP.Net AJAX 1.0 in Visual Studio 2005 (Using VB.Net code editor). I've noticed that when I make a control change within an UpdatePanel (e.g. adding a new server control, or changing the ID of an existing server control), the intellisense in my code file is not updated until I close and reopen the .aspx file.

Is there a way to force this to refresh without having the close/reopen the .aspx file?

Thanks!

--Michael

Have you installed SP1 for VS 2005 and the Vista Update for that (if you are running vista)?


I'm not running Vista, and I have installed SP1.

Thanks


The lastest Visual Studio hotfix addressing intellisense issues has fixed the issue for me,

https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/Downloads/DownloadDetails.aspx?DownloadID=9436

No comments:

Post a Comment