Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Installing Atlas Toolkit

Does the Atlas Toolkit work with VS2005 Satandard Edition? I downloaded the self extracting file and it autoinstalled, but I when I startde up VS there was no option for Atlas?

You need to manualy add the controls to the toolbox and add a reference to the AtlasControlToolkit.dll.

Hope this helps


Yes that worked fine. One other question though, I tried to use the drop shadow extender but nothing happens?? I put a couple of text boxes on the screen and dragged over the drop shadow extender and thought I would see extra options in the prperty window to control the amount of shadow etc, but nothing there? Same thing again with the rounded corners extended - nothing happens. What am I missing out?

Many thanks,
James
Can you post an example of your code?
I have it working now. I didn't realise that new options would be added to the property box of the item being manipulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment