Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Installing ASP.NET AJAX with Visual Studio 2003

Hi Everyoe

I have one question that I want to install the ASP.NET AJAX with my Visual Studio 2003. So I want to know that which version of the ASP.NET AJAX will work properly with it. Also I am using Windows 2000 Professional and SQL Server2000 for Data Base Management.

Thanx in advance

Muhammad Ahsin Saleem

You will need to upgrade to .Net 2.0. as Ajax Beta is only compatable with .Net 2.0, .Net 3.0 (WCF) and upcoming Orcas...

Additionally - you can use the free Visual Development Express tools (as VS 2003 is not supported) - download them from theDownloads Tab .(as well as download Ajax and lots of starter kits)


There are no plans to support VS 2003 or .Net 1.1 I do believe...However, you can run on Windows 2000 - as OS is not the limitation - just the framework version..

No comments:

Post a Comment