Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Installed new AJAX RT, now ASP controls dont work.

Hello,

I have been runing AJAX CTP and today upgraded to the full release version. I followed the migration instructions and updated my config file. So I thought I would go ahead and hit run as I am not using that much AJAX in my site. Thought I would just let the error messages show me where to update my AJAX code. Well I did not even get to that part of the code. For some reason now all my ASP controls seem to be disconjointed. Has anyone ever seen this message?

Error 10 The type or namespace name 'Controls' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Web.UI' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\WebSite\login.ascx 7

And this is the line that it stops on:<asp:TextBoxid="login_password" runat="server"TextMode="Password"EnableViewState="True"></asp:TextBox>

Thanks for any insite.

Michael

Never mind, I figured it out.
I'm having the same problem now. What did you do to correct it?

No comments:

Post a Comment