Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Installing Control Kit Problem

Hello...

I'm hoping someone can help. I'm trying to install the Atlas control kit to Visual Web Developer Express and get the following error whilst loading the solution file.

make sure the application for the project type (.csproj) is installed

I'm using all the latest downloads from this website

Any help would be much appreciated..

Iain

You need to have one of the Visual C# products installed to build the full Toolkit.

thanks for the suggestion. I've installed Visual C# Express but still get the same error.

Very frustrating as i would like to see what the atlas control do... :(


I think you'll need to open the AtlasControlToolit.csproj in Visual C# Express, build it, then copy the bits over to the SampleWebSite, open that in VWD and launch from there. Simply having C# Express installed isn't quite enough.
I'll confirm because when I'm at home I have to do the same thing when trying to work with a library and website. Smile
I'll confirm because when I'm at home I have to do the same thing when trying to work with a library and website. Smile
Briiliant, i hope your method works...Big Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment