Saturday, March 24, 2012

Invoking methods

Hello everybody!

I've got a question! We can change property values from XXXXBehavior.js. So can we invoke methods or rise events form XXXXBehavior.js? I mean server side methods!

Thanks:)

Hi again!

I've solve my problem and want to share the solution. i found a way to invoke a serverside method for client script, but it's a reeeeealy ugly way :). The idea is to add to a page another control the supports postback (like LinkButton) and define a OnClick event handler(we will invoke it).

Now the client side function that executes postbacks is "__doPostBack", and we just call it. For example for LinkButton1: "__doPostBack('LinkButton1','');"

Unfortunately i didn't find any other way to solve my problem, so any advices and remarks are welcome.

P.S.

don't forget about UpdatePanles ;)


Consider Client Callbacks, perhaps:http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms178208.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment